Sunday, October 16, 2011

From a window... I can see the light!



It is very easy as an artist to feel as though the end of the tunnel is really far, and although in many ways I know I still have so much further to go, it is always nice when you get a little surprise reminding you that you are on the art radar!!!


I have had a lot of publicity recently as mentioned here, here and here... but one other little surprise came my way last week. 


One of my assignments at Univeristy this semester required me to look into ways I may fund a certain project I have in the works... (more on the project later)... and to my surprise I was extremely honoured to find that the Helpmann Academy have listed me on their "Artists you should know about" page... Thanks guys I am very happy to be thought of!!! Don't worry ... I will not disappoint you =)

Hope you all had a flipping great weekend!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment