Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Alias Blondie




To start with I do believe that it is fair to say that I am totally crap at keeping up with my blog, however having said this I have been full on with uni, looking for a new place to live and rehearsing for a production i am in the two weeks time so I will forgive myself a little. 

Just thought I would post a few images from a self portraiture shoot I did about two weeks ago. I turned myself in to blondie, for many reasons that i will perhaps explain one day but for now I leave you with them, let me know what you think!!! 

I had a great time in the studio setting this one up, with a huge help from my makeup artist / choreographer / mum hehe!!

Oh bare in mind they have not been edited just yet, might need to tidy up the floor in some of them =)

Thanks Mum xx

No comments:

Post a Comment