Saturday, August 7, 2010

Intimate Instants: Empty Spaces… Change of Place


Intimate Instants are images of my everyday life… taken in an instant format, to crystallise the idea of the now… they are an immediate, instantaneous documentation of my everydayness.

Most of the other photographs I take for my artistic practice, are not centred around capturing the real / everyday life…so this is a new on the side project of immediacy… intimate portraits of my existence.

Intimate Instants will hopefully become a regular thing on my blog for the…. well…. Foreseeable future…  as some of you may know I am a very big camera lover and amongst my lovely array of image capturing bliss, I have my very much-loved Diana camera with her instant back attached…

Empty Spaces… Change of Place








No comments:

Post a Comment