Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Space


Today is a special day, me and my clever man are heading to the real estate agent to get the keys for our new little home. I am so excited, we have such a laugh together so I am sure we will have many chuckles falling over boxes and carrying mattresses and tables up stairs.  Will post some pictures of the new place… until then here are a couple rather ambiguous images taken in our last humble abode in Brighton, England.

Morning Light


How may times have you moved house? I think I am nearing the 25 times mark…. Oh my!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow looks like you're going to have a wonderful time together there! Believe it or not, I've never moved houses! haha But hoping to find a new home by next year, fingers crossed. Good luck on the move!

    ReplyDelete