Sunday, July 22, 2012

wonderful things

My new favourite thing apart from the sewing machine of course would have to be pinterest. Although I have been pinning for a couple of months now these past few days I have been getting so much inspiration that I had to record all the wonderful things I was coming across. If you are not yet onto pinterest you must... it becomes your online visual journal, a reference point which is always there.

Today what started as a simple online search turned into a pinning frenzy now I have loads of thoughts and ideas in mind for my upcoming projects... photographic , food and fashion related... more details soon. If you have not yet seen my pinterest page do head there, you may just get some inspiration of your own.

Check out my inspiration here.

No comments:

Post a Comment